Year 13 students must select six subjects from Levels 1-3 and no study periods OR five subjects, with four or more of these as Level 3, and four study periods per week.
Please download the NCEA Level 3 2019 booklet for further information to assist with subject selection.
Level 3 subjects are listed below:
- Visual Arts
- Classical Studies
- Design Technology (Hard Materials)
- Digital Technologies
- Education for Sustainability
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Food and Nutrition
- Maori Performing Arts
- Painting: see Art: Visual Arts: Painting
- Photography: see Art: Visual Arts: Photography
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Te Reo Maori
- Trades Academy @ EIT: see 202/302 Trades Academy @ EIT
All subjects provide credits, but only Achievement Standards will count towards NCEA with Merit or Excellence.