Year 13 students must select six subjects from Levels 1-3 and no study periods OR five subjects, with four or more of these as Level 3, and four study periods per week.
Level 3 subjects are listed below:
- Visual Arts
- Classical Studies
- Design Technology (Hard Materials)
- Design Technology (Textiles)
- Digital Technologies
- Education for Sustainability
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Home Economics
- Maori Performing Arts
- Painting: see Art: Visual Arts: Painting
- Photography: see Art: Visual Arts: Photography
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Te Reo Maori
- Tourism Studies
- Trades Academy @ EIT: see 202/302 Trades Academy @ EIT
All subjects provide credits, but only Achievement Standards will count towards NCEA with Merit or Excellence.
Please download the Senior Course Booklet 2018 for further information to assist with subject selection.