Students must select 6 subjects at Level 1 or 2 (or a combination of both).
Please download the Senior Course Booklet 2020 Level 2 booklet for further information to assist with subject selection.
Students must study Level 1 or Level 2:
- English and/or Te Reo Māori
- and five other subjects
Level 2 subjects are listed below:
- Art: Visual Arts
- Classical Studies
- Digital Technologies
- Digital Technologies Communication
- Education for Sustainability
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Food and Nutrition
- Māori Performing Arts
- Painting: see Art: Visual Arts: Painting
- Photography: see Visual Arts: Photography
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Te Reo Māori
- Tourism Studies
- EIT Trades Academy
All subjects provide credits, but only Achievement Standards will count towards NCEA with Merit or Excellence.