Students must select 6 subjects at Level 1 or 2 (or a combination of both).
Students must study Level 1 or Level 2:
- English and/or Te Reo Maori
- and five other subjects
Level 2 subjects are listed below:
- Art: Visual Arts
- Classical Studies
- Design Technology (Hard Materials)
- Design Technology (Textiles)
- Digital Technologies
- Education for Sustainability
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Home Economics
- Maori Performing Arts
- Painting: see Art: Visual Arts: Painting
- Photography: see Visual Arts: Photography
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Te Reo Maori
- Tourism Studies
- EIT Trades Academy
All subjects provide credits, but only Achievement Standards will count towards NCEA with Merit or Excellence.
Please download the Senior Course Booklet 2018 for further information to assist with subject selection.