Students must select 6 subjects at Level 1 or 2 (or a combination of both).
Students must study Level 1 or Level 2:
- English and/or Te Reo Maori
- and five other subjects
Level 2 subjects are listed below:
- Visual Arts
- Design Technology (Hard Materials)
- Design Technology (Soft Materials)
- Digital Technologies
- Education for Sustainability
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Financial Literacy
- Home Economics
- Maori Performing Arts
- Social Studies
- Te Reo Maori
- Tikanga (by invitation only)
- Tourism Studies
- EIT Trades Academy
All subjects provide credits, but only Achievement Standards will count towards NCEA with Merit or Excellence.
Please download the Senior Course Booklet 2017 for further information to assist with subject selection.