February 25, 2022
Tēnā koutou e te whānau
Last night the country changed to phase 3 of the Red setting for our COVID response. What this means for us as a kura whānau is:
- People confirmed as positive COVID cases must isolate for 10 days.
- Household contacts (people living with positive cases) must also isolate for 10 days.
- Keep monitoring yourselves for symptoms – check with Health Line if you’re uncertain. The number is 0800 358 5453.
- We need to stay home if we’re sick.
- Please notify us at school if one of our students is a positive case or someone in your home is a positive case.
- Keep wearing our masks and practising good hygiene.
- Ensure we’re all vaccinated – double for our students under 18 and triple for those over 18.
At this stage we haven’t had any further confirmed positive cases in our kura so we haven’t changed to our bubble plan. We are monitoring this on a daily basis.
The majority of our students are still coming to school. Those few who are learning from home will need to keep in email contact with their teachers for work they can do.
Anyone who has any questions please feel free to email our Public Health Nurse, Michaela, on email@example.com or call us on 844 6600. There is also extra information available here
Noho ora mai rā me āku mihi nui atu